History

The Dearborn Goodfellows have been assisting Dearborn families in need since the 1920s! Established as The Good Cheer club in 1922, our name was changed and incorporated as the Dearborn Goodfellows in 1938. Since then, the Goodfellows have gone through name changes, incorporated, and are recognized as a charitable 501(c)(3) organization.

Always, we have stayed true to our mission: No Child Without a Christmas.

Dearborn Goodfellows Through the Years